Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh Ji
Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh Ji is one of the Great Founder Saints of the Kaar Sewa Organisation. In 1849 A.D., Bhai Karam Singh and Mata Gurdeyi Kaur Ji of Diyalgarh Boorhiya town in Patiala were blessed with a holy spiritual child who was sent by the Lord to serve his creation. This blessed child was Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh Ji. From his childhood onwards he had immense love for the almighty Lord. He used to recite the holy hymns and practised meditation right from his childhood days. When he grew up, he worked for the King of Patiala for some time. Then he joined the Imperial Army.
During his free time, he remained immersed in the meditation of the almighty Lord. After serving the army, he renounced worldly affairs and did Naam Simran & Meditation for twelve years. Then with the grace of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the advice of Sant Baba Biram Das Ji, he started the Kaar Sewa of Holy Sikh Shrines. At first he started with the Sewa of washing the parikrama (periphery) of Sri Harmandir Sahib, Sri Amritsar Sahib. Gradually he was blessed by the Akaal Purakh with the Kaar Sewa of the Holy Shrines of Santokhsar Sahib, Jhande Bunga, Sri Harimandir Sahib, Sri Kaulsar Sahib, Sri Ramsar Sahib, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Sri Nankana Sahib, Sri Khadoor Sahib, Baba Bakala Sahib, Sri Tapeana Sahib.
During the partition of India & Pakistan in 1947 he served the victims of the disaster and the refugees who were homeless and helpless. Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh Ji spent whole of his life in the service of the nature and humanity. After spending a life full of selfless love for the almighty Lord and service of the nature and humanity, he left this world in 1959 A.D.
Rules of Conduct & Discipline
Please read all the rules carefully.
RULES 1 TO 10
1) The academic session of the school will be from March to February.
1) The academic session of the school will be from March to February.
The medium of instruction and expression is English. Hindi as the National Language is taught from class UKG and Punjabi as the Regional Language is taught from L.K.G.
2) The campus language is English
All are expected to speak English in school premises. Imposing fines and other disciplinary measures are done with the intention to motivate the students to learn English language.
3) Both students and parents must read all the instrustion.
Both students and parents must read all the rules printed on the school prospectus , school diary and circulars, ignorance of the rules will not be taken as an excuse.
4) No refund will be made for the amount deposited, whatsoever .
5) No student will be granted leave without prior written application of the parents/guardians.
No student will be granted leave without prior written application of the parents/guardians. In all the cases permission is at the discretion of the principal. Those who absent themselves for 10 consecutive days without the prior permission from the principal are liable to have their names struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee.
6) The Principal may require parents to withdraw those children...
The Principal may require parents to withdraw those children in case they do not fit in with the regulations of the school or are not capable of any improvement or if the parents themselves do not co-operative with the school authority.
7) Pupils should attend the school regularly.
They must reach the school at least five minutes before the assembly . Late comers may not be allowed to attend the session of the day. After 7:30 am in summer and 8:30 am in winter, school gate will be closed and for Nursery and LKG 8:10 am in summer and 9:10am in winter.
8) Every student should bring the school diary daily.
Any information or request conveyed to the parents/guardians through the diary by the principal/teacher should be complied with and acknowledged. If the parents /guardians are asked to meet the Principal/Teachers, they must do it without any fail.
9) Cleanliness of person and dress is expected of every student.
The school uniform must be clean, without any type of decoration, well pressed and full. Students coming to the school with untidy dress, hair etc. will be refused admission to the class.
10) All Saturdays will be working days for co-curricular activities like sports, games, cultural activities etc.
RULES 11 TO 20
11) Students themselves will be responsible for their own belongings.
The school will not entertain any claim for the loss of money, clothes, watches etc. However on bringing any such loss to notice of the Principal, inquiry may be conducted. It is advised to mark the name on all his/her belongings.
12) The school reserves the right to suspend or dismiss the students
The school reserves the right to suspend or dismiss the students. Irregular attendance or habitual negligence of duty or insubordination to the authority or any other type of misconduct are sufficient reasons for the suspension or dismissal of a student. After two warring letters, he/she will be dismissed. For serious violation the pupil will be dismissed without any warning letter.
13) All the pupils must have the text books and the stationery required for their respective class.
Mobile phones , sharp edged instruments , razor blades , valuable , books, newspapers, periodicals etc. other than the school library books must not be brought than the school library books must not be brought to the school
14) Students are forbidden to take edible packets / sweets
Students are forbidden to take edible packets / sweets / chewing gum to the class rooms. Spitting in class room, writing on walls and damaging school property are seriously forbidden.
15) Any kind of damage done to the school property...
Any kind of damage done to the school property including ink-stains and writing on the wall or in the school furniture must be compensated at the expense of the offender along with the fine that may be imposed by the Principal.
16) The tendency of the students to go for private tuitions is discouraged.
The tendency of the students to go for private tuitions is discouraged since it reduces their self confidence and initiative
16) The students are expected to take active participation in the co-curricular activities
The students are expected to take active participation in the co-curricular activities , educational tours , picnics etc. arranged by the school no exemption may be granted to any student unless in case of illness or such genuine case. No students will be exempted from P.T. or games unless he/she produces a doctor’s certificate showing that he/she is physically unfit to take part in all extra-curricular activities which is an integral part of their training
17) Student who do not possess a valid driving license are not allowed to bring Motor vehicles to the school compound.
18) Student should show respect to the school authorities and the teachers. They should be gentle and polite to their companions and others
19) No student shall be allowed to go out or to be taken out of the school compound without...
No student shall be allowed to go out or to be taken out of the school compound without obtaining the out pass from the Principal. The out pass shall not be issued unless the principal is satisfied with the genuineness of the matter and accompanying person.
20) Parents should see their child comes to the school after their...
Parents should see their child comes to the school after their daily needs, they should take with them their note books, Text books etc, according to their daily time-table. Parents are not allowed to bring them during class hours all the students must have their tiffin brought with them for the break.No other lunch packets brought by other will be allowed to reach the students on account of various reasons
1) In order to provide a better service to the parents/student, the school started Computerized Automatic Fee collection and the following instructions are to be observed for the smooth functioning Fee must be paid in advance in four quarters and will be accepted only on those dates announced earlier. If any one or all the above date(s) fall(s) on holiday(s).the fee will be accepted on the following working day(s).
2) Without CODE NO. fee will not be accepted . Fee must be paid in cash.
3) No student will be permitted to write the examinations without fee clearance.
4) Fee defaulter will be charged Rs. 50/- per month as fine and they are liable to have their name struck off the rolls , if they make default for two consecutive months.
5) Fee for any number of instalments can be paid in advance. However once deposited no refund will be made.
6) Bring correct code number and check the particulars printed on the receipt are correct . in case it is found wrong. Report the matter to the office the same day itself but before the closing of the office. No complaints will be entertained afterwards.
7) IX class student have to pay Registration Fees and X & XII classes ICSE and ISC Exam , fees, in addition to the regular fees.
8) Annual charges include repair and maintenance , electricity and water , exam fees , sports fees , functions and celebrations and other developments works.
Examination and Promotions
1) Regular periodical tests will be conducted in addition to the terminal examinations, Marks obtained in all the tests and terminal examinations, Marks obtained in all the tests and terminal examinations will be taken into considerations for promotion.
2) Criteria for promotion , after final examination shall be 45% in aggregate and 45% In each subject obtained by the candidate in all the examination and internal assessment made by the school . For 9th class, Rule of Promotion is that of ICSE.
3) Those who absent themselves in any subject shall be considered failed in that subject and shall not be awarded any position and shall not be re-examined. In case of grave illness, a medical certificate to that effect shall be produced.
4) A pupil shall be eligible to appear in the final examination only if he/she has 80% attendance, in genuine cases the principal May, however, over-rule the shortage in attendance not exceeding 10%.
5) Any one found indulging in malpractices during the examination is liable to be debarred from further examinations and the whole examination of the candidate shall be cancelled.
6) Result declared at the end of the academic year is final. And requests for re-examinations/re-evaluation. Shall not be entertained nor shall the answer papers be shown.
Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh Internatinal School is a charitable educational institution established under the aegis of Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh Spiritual Scientific Educational Charitable Society by the Kaar Sewa Organization. The school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. The School is situated in the holy city of Sri Muktsar Sahib on the Barkandi Road surrounded by lush green farms with a peaceful, clean and green environment, away from the traffic and pollution of the city. The School has a very beautiful and magnificent building. The school provides excellent education to the students of the region. The school has all the modern and necessary facilities for a very good education system and all round development of the children.
In accordance with the divine teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh International School is incorporated in spreading the light of knowledge among children to make them good human beings by imparting quality education. The staff and the students of Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh International School respect all Faiths & Religions and are appreciative of different cultures. We look up to our students with great hope because they carry forward the values which stand for human dignity and well being which is imparted here through creative and co-operative learning.
The Sant Baba Gurmukh Singh International School has always tried its best to inculcate moral and spiritual values in children besides making them excel in their studies.
Education doesn't means mere bookish knowledge but a treasure of good virtues that helps build a strong character of the students. A good education system must enable the child to cope with ever growing challenges of life. True Education strengthens a student's faith in God. Our aim is to inculcate these qualities among children through creative and modern education. We pray to God for his blessings on this institution and to give us strength for serving the nature and humanity.